It’s that time of the year again when summer is nearing to an end and school is back in session! Whether you are looking for some fall inspiration or practical back-to-school supplies, this guide is for you.
Fjällräven backpacks are a staple for any stylish student. The classic Kånken bag comes in a variety of trendy colours, and can be yours for $100. Check them out at 147 W Broadway 7 days a week.
Much & Little
Much & Little shop at 2543 Main St. is curated to perfection with a variety of beautifully made supplies. Whether you’re looking for journals, carrier bags or new face masks, make a point to stop by.
Odin books specializes in mental health and educational literature. Because we all know the stresses of a new routine and change. Stock up at 108 E Broadway.
Pulp Fiction Books
Pulp Fiction books is the number one used bookstore in the neighbourhood. A great place for those who are looking for niche research or an alternative educational source. Call ahead to double-check availability or spend some time browsing for inspiration at 2422 Main St.
Our neighbourhood has a number of public and private schools in the surrounding streets, including:
- Mt. Pleasant Elementary School @ 2300 Guelph St. for grades K to 7
- Florence Nightingale Elementary school @ 2740 Guelph St. for grades K to 7
- St. Patrick Elementary School @ 2850 Quebec St. for grades K to 7
- St. Patrick Regional Secondary School @ 115 E 11th Ave for grades 8 to 12
- Simon Fraser Elementary School @ 100 W 15th Ave for grades K to 7
See the current health guidelines for school goers here: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/education-training/k-12/covid-19-safe-schools