Trip Planning Guide – Getting to Mount Pleasant
Welcome to Mount Pleasant!
Mount Pleasant is one of Vancouver’s oldest and most unique neighbourhoods: a collection of cool shops, diverse and delicious restaurants, cafes, bars and cabarets, and now home to the City’s largest collection of murals, thanks to our commitment to public art and our partnership with the Vancouver Mural Festival.
- 10 min from north end (E 4th Ave) to south end (E 11th Ave) of Festival Site
- 15 min from the Main Street Science World Station and the sea wall
- 15 min from the Broadway-City Hall Station
- 20 min from the Olympic Village
- Adjacent to the 10th Avenue Bikeway, Ontario Street Greenway, and Central Valley Greenway designated bicycle routes
- Mobi By Shaw Go stations are located at: 3rd Ave & Quebec St, 6th Ave and Main St, 8th Ave and Scotia St, 10th Ave and Ontario St, 8th Ave and Ontario St, and 5th Ave and Ontario St. www.mobibikes.ca
- Bike-friendly transit helps you go further. You can take your bike on the bus, SkyTrain, SeaBus and West Coast Express. For more info, visit translink.ca
- SkyTrain Expo Line: Main Street Science World Station (accessible), 15 min walk (1km)
- SkyTrain Canada Line: Olympic Village Station (accessible), 20 min walk (1.5km)
- SkyTrain Canada Line: Broadway-City Hall (accessible), 14 min walk (1km)
- Transit Bus: #3 (check for detours), #8, #9, #19, #84, #99B-Line