Join us for a one-day event full of fun & FREE activities celebrating local businesses in Mount Pleasant on Saturday, August 14th from 11am to 5pm!
After over a year of event restrictions, the Mount Pleasant Business Association and local businesses have come together to host the first annual Just Off Main event! An outdoor celebration featuring live music, local vendors, fun activities, food & drink and more!
As part of the event, various side streets off of Main St. will be closed (Main St. to remain open) to vehicular traffic on Saturday August 14th. Those locations are as follows:
ZONE 1: E.7th -EAST- from Main St. to Scotia St.
- Beer garden, burgers, local merchants and artists and a live DJ!
- Feat. Main St. Brewing, Burgerland Smash Up, and local art sales!
ZONE 2: E.8th -WEST- from Main St. to the alley before Québec St.
- Beer garden, live music and ballerina photo opts.!
- Feat. Side Hustle Sandwiches, Goh Ballet & Melo Patisserie
- Full band lineup here: SCHEDULE.
ZONE 3: E.11th -EAST- from Main St. to Watson St.
- Community engagement!
- Feat. Mount Pleasant Community Centre, Mt. Pleasant Neighbourhood House, Mt. Pleasant Heritage Group and more!
ZONE 4 A: E.11th -WEST- from Main St. to alley before Québec St.
- Makers Market w/ Blossom & Vine Florals, Parliament Interiors, Stone Fox Hair, Blumen Florals, Local Boom, Dock Lunch and a Vin Van wine pop-up and more!
ZONE 4 B: E.11th -WEST- from the alley to Québec St.
- Rollerskating w/ Roller Girl! Bring your own skates* and dance to tunes!
ZONE 5: The public plaza at E.14th & Main St.
- Expect live music and cotton candy!
ZONE 6: E.17th -EAST- from Main St. to Watson St.
- Kids Zone! Popsicles, colouring station, kids entertainment and more!
- Feat. Anh & Chi, Katie Brock Music, Uphoria Yoga, Rico N’ Lalo and more!
BONUS locations include:
- Hub Cycling bike station at 10th & Québec St. for a bicycle valet!
- Migration Boutique outdoor market at E.21st and Main St.
All ages are welcome* to come down for the day and wander up and down Main St. and support local businesses and take part in the community fun!
**With the exception of the specified alcohol drinking areas that are 19+.
Check out our Instagram for more info. See you on Saturday, August 14th!