Hello Mount Pleasant Neighborhood!
Runners, walkers and strollers of all ages, join us for a family-fun run, festival, stage show and more!
The RBC Race for the Kids is on again this year to collect funds to support the BC Children’s Hospital and we want YOU to be a part of it.
Get out with your family and friends for a short run of 2k or 5k around Queen Elizabeth Park and join our ‘Mount Pleasant Team’ for a run with people from our hood!
Help the Mount Pleasant BIA in raising funds, join our team and make a difference for kids in BC.
Join our Mount Pleasant Team!
Motivate yourself and encourage your friends, family, employees & co-workers to join!
Click on the Mount Pleasant Team page and sign up!
More info about the Race:
- When: Sunday June 2, 2019
- Location: Queen Elizabeth Park
- You can decide for a 2k fun run or 5k scenic run
- 100% of the funds go to BCCHF Oncology initiatives and mental health initiatives
- The run will be followed by an entertaining and family friendly festival
Be a part of this wonderful team building event!