For the newer business owners and future entrepreneurs, the City of Vancouver has released an article with resources on how to better plan the groundwork of your operations, as well as some links which direct you to the certain registration required.
The article lists multiple useful information that are deemed essential for any new and future entrepreneur, such as:
- Do you have the skills, attitude, and motivation to start a business?
- How to evaluate your business idea
- Deciding upon a structure of a sole proprietorship or a corporation
- How to prepare a business plan
- Naming your business
- Registering your business
- Website domain
- Protecting your intellectual properties
Locate and Build
- Does zoning regulation affects how your business will operate in your area?
- Types of permits and inspections that will be required during certain stages of your operation
Some helpful ways to ensure that you may run your businesses smoothly and sustainably:
To read the full article, click here