HUB Bike to Work Week: May 29 – June 4, 2017
HUB Bike to Work Week
May 29 – June 4, 2017 | btww.ca
Join thousands across Metro Vancouver this spring for HUB Cycling’s annual Bike to Work Week (May 29 – June 4). Register and log your bike trips online for a chance to win one of five daily bike giveaways and many other great prizes! During the week you can then visit a celebration station for free coffee, snacks, bicycle tune-ups and more daily giveaways.
New or returning to cycling? No worries! Learn everything you need to know for a safe and convenient bike commute by hosting a HUB Workplace Cycling Workshop at your office before the event week.
How It Works
It’s easy, fun (and free) to participate in Bike to Work Week. Here’s how it works:
1. Register for Bike to Work Week (taking place May 29 – June 4). You can start a team, join a team or register solo. If you registered between 2014-2016 you do not need to re-register – simply login and log a trip after April 1st to be considered a spring participant.
2. Encourage your colleagues to join your team and help you win prizes! If you’re the Team Leader, join us for our official Bike to Work Week Launch Party to pick up your team leader package.
3. Log your trips during Bike to Work Week to be entered to win more amazing prizes. Each day you log you’ll be entered to win a new bike!
4. Check out the Celebration Station Map after May 1st to find out where you can stop for free snacks, free mechanic services and more prize draws throughout the week.
5. Consider becoming a member of HUB Cycling to support cycling improvements and bike education around the region.
- A Grande Prize Dream Bike Trip for Two Along Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast Sponsored by Exodus Travels.
- An 8-day cycling tour in Tuscany with Exodus Travels!
- A great new A2B Men’s Comp jacket from or a women’s A2B Windbreaker jacket from Arc’teryx.
- A Bike-A-Day Giveaway
- And more!